50 Watt continuous full duty cycle operation
repeater looks as good as it performs. A rugged heatsink, large cooling fans and a high performance power module provide the
repeater with a stable 50W at full duty cycle operation.
Automatic battery backup system
A built-in backup system
supports automatic switching to an external power supply (13.6V DC) if the AC power supply fails.
Multiple CTCSS &
DTCS tone memories with multiple memory channels
Up to 16 CTCSS/DTCS tones (TX/RX tones respectively) can be programmed in a channel. This feature allows you to share a channel with multiple user
groups. You can also give priority/exclusive use to a specified group simply by programming different tones to another memory
channel. Ideal for many different applications.
Built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF encoder & decoder
signaling systems are equipped as standard. These systems are fully compatible with Icom F-series radios.
space for duplexer and isolator
The repeater has an internal space to install a duplexer and isolator*.
The controls of the duplexer are accessible from the front of the repeater without disassembly. Faster and easier maintenance
and adjustment is possible.
* Ask your dealer for details about available duplexers and isolators.
Telephone interconnect capability
DTMF remote control capability
You can control
the repeater from a remote location over the air or over a phone line with DTMF.
Optional wall mount bracket, MB-77
and 19 inch rack mount bracket, MB-78
- Master/Slave backup operation by connecting
- Self check function checks for internal errors and alerts with a beep sound or with a phone call
connector (D-sub 25-pin) on the rear panel for trunking controller including LTR, PassPort, SmarTrunkΙΙ and MPT1327
- Compatible with VEGA tone remote control system
- 5-Tone relay function
- Optional Voice Scrambler UT-109 or UT-110
- CW ID transmitter
(DTMF or 5-Tone also selectable)
- Password and kill/stun function for security
- 16-digit alphanumeric display
convenient for base station operation
- A programmable button gives access to a customized function
trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.