The Nexus IP Console Position is a complete communications solution.
The Console Position
delivers everything you are looking for in dispatch communications—stability, performance and world class dispatch capabilities.
The IP platform makes it simple to install, easy to expand, and flexible enough to use for all dispatch applications
The Console Position takes the robust performance of C-Soft, our best-selling software-based dispatch console, and puts
it on a tested, stable and reliable dispatch PC. Add your choice of monitors--17-inch or 19-inch, touch-screen or standard,
and headset adapter with the brand new Telex DH-2000 dispatch headset, and you have a complete dispatch solution, ready for
deployment in any setting.
Why the Console Position?
Dependability and performance:
We’ve built the Console Position around a world class desktop platform. This isn’t just another PC. We’ve
selected a custom manufactured CPU from Kolar Industrial Solutions Group. Kolar has been in business for nearly 60 years and
provides the highest quality industrial and specialty computer control devices to commercial, military and industrial markets
around the world. Kolar computers have been selected for use in defense operations, medical testing and research applications
and precision industrial processes.
Service and support: By standardizing around a single Console Position platform,
we have been able to optimize both the operating system and the dispatch software for maximum stability and performance. And
by removing the variables associated with software installation on an end-user provided PC, we are able to deliver a total
solution that is significantly enhanced, and much easier to support.
Our technical service specialists have the same
device in front of them as the end user, making troubleshooting more targeted, effective and less time consuming.
Flexibility and scalability: The Console Position can be ordered in configurations from 2 to 200 lines, so it is our most
capable and highest capacity dispatch solution. In addition, the user interface is completely customizable. That
means you control the layout of buttons on the screen, the size, shape, color and even the labeling. Change the background
color, create simple or advanced dispatch interfaces – the options are nearly limitless with the Dispatch Position.
You can even store multiple dispatch configurations on a single station for different applications or usage scenarios.
Standard Console Position:
- Dispatch PC
- Choice of 2 to 200 line console
- 17-inch LCD monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- HB-3+ headset adapter
- DH-2000 single sided
- Desktop speakers
- 19-inch LCD monitor
- 17-inch screen monitor
- 19-inch touch-screen monitor
- Dual-monitor configuration in both 17-inch
or 19-inch LCD or touch screen
- 21 different computer language options (operating system and documentation only)
dual-sided dispatch headset
- Omni-directional desktop microphone
- 6513C desktop microphone
For more information on Telex Dispatch and Signaling equipment please
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available in configurations
from 2 to 200 lines, C-Soft is the perfect application for any dispatch environment. When running on computer systems that
meet our published minimum specifications, C-Soft delivers all of the dispatch capabilities that you expect while also giving
you the flexibility that only an IP-based software console can provide – simple and quick deployment in the field, easy
back-up of communications assets, and the ability to save multiple configurations on a single computer.
• C-Soft is available in configurations from 2 to 200 lines.
• User controlled configurations for any dispatch application.
MDC1200 encode and decode, FleetSync encode and decode, DTMF, Serial and OTA FleetSync, NexEdge, 5/6 tone - supports emergency,
group, individual, and status calls.
Instant Recall Recorder:
• Tracks the last ten minutes of both select
and unselect speaker audio.
• Buttons can be set-up to start playback at various points in the buffer
played call by call from the call buffer.
• Per line Call History, Active Emergency,
Emergency History, Manual
Call List, Status Windows.
• Intercom communications
between dispatch positions can be set up
on all consoles on the system.
• A full, 16-key
keyboard is supported.
• Multiple paging formats are built into the C-Soft console software.
• Quickcall II in both the 100 and 1,000 group formats, as well as DTMF,
Knox Paging tone and 5/6 tone paging.
• A manual frequency entry mode is also supported.
• Three alert-tone types are supported,
including steady tone, pulsed
tone, and high low warble.
• All frequencies and durations are programmable.
Programmed Group & Mute Buttons:
• For both group and mute functions, lines can be selectively included
within these programmed buttons, allowing for instant access to
particular lines of interest.
• Up to 30 simultaneous crosspatch groups are supported.
• 24-hour clock, VU
Meter, PTT Indication and Instant Recall Playback
progress are displayed on the upper status bar.
• Using the Telex HB-3 Plus, C-Soft can interface with all common
audio sources, including headsets, desktop
microphones, external speakers and footswitches.
• Crosspatch, DTMF hold, call history, phone directory, stun and
• Provides audio adjustment
with silence detection and jitter
• Able to specify IP interface for SIP connections.
Per line configuration for each SIP account. SIP is only available
with 24 lines of C-Soft dongle or above.
• Per Line Vocoder Type - Ability to select lower bandwidth Vocoder.
iDEN, TETRA, P25, Phone/PSTN